HOMEABOUTCONTACT ME

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

First post

I spend a lot of time posting to forums, mostly tech-related; visit other blogs of interest so I thought I could just as well start my own blog! Why not. I don't have a specific theme but internet-related technology posts and my opinion on South African matters will definitely surface from time to time.

I'm currently watching Real Madrid getting hammered by Liverpool in a UEFA Champions League football match. I support Manchester United in the EPL and Barcelona in La Liga. My favourite sport however is rugby union and I support the South African Springboks, the current Rugby World Cup champions.

Feel free to leave questions/comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a Comment!
Please do not post as 'Anonymous'. If you're not registered, rather use the 'Name/URL' option instead.

Name (or nickname) and location is preferred. It simply makes it easier to respond to individual comments. Thanks. :)

 
Back to top